Tuesday 3 December 2013

December!! - Diciembre!!

Even we're still enjoying some sunny weather, we're also having freezing temperatures, and last Friday we went to the boat to winterize it (with a heater that turns on when temperatures are at certain low). And coming back home I was able to take pictures of some swans, an ''unique'' opportunity!!
But I'm also posting some pictures I took at Bear Creek park today, enjoy them!!
Aunque aun estamos disfrutando algo de clima soleado, tambien estamos con temperaturas heladas, y el pasado viernes fuimos al velero para dejarlo listo para invierno (con un calentador que se enciende cuando la temperatura esta a cierto grado). Y regresando a casa pude tomar fotos de unos cisnes, una oportunidad ''unica''!!
Pero tambien estoy poniendo algunas fotos que tome hoy en el parque Quebrada del oso, disfrutenlas!!

Just in time!! They were getting ready to fly away!!
Justo a tiempo!! Se estaban preparando para salir volando!!

They were flying in groups, can you see the one ready to fly?
Salian en grupos, pueden ver el que esta listo para volar?

Ah!! and we also have (hopefully had!) our own mole!! Look where he dug! (Our back yard.)
Ah!! y tambien tenemos (esperamos que sea que tuvimos!!) nuestro propio topo!! Miren donde excavo! (Nuestro jardin trasero.)

This morning I had an appointment more or less near by, and I decided to come back walking, through Bear Creek park. Can you see the salmon?
Esta manana tuve una cita mas o menos cerca, y decidi regresar caminando, pasando por el parque Quebrada del oso. Pueden ver el salmon?

And yes, now I'm sure that the people from the park feed them!!
Y si, ahora estoy segura que la gente del parque les alimenta!!
 
Some of the ducks enjoying the creek (that is probably very, very cold)!!
Algunos de los patos disfrutando de la quebrada (que probablemente esta bien, bien fria)!!

What I like the most from squirrels are their tales, so ''fluffy''!!!
Lo que mas me gusta de las ardillas son sus colas, tan ''esponjosas''!!!

And as I mentioned before, I also like the black ones, and this one looks adorable!!
Y como mencione antes, tambien me gustan las negras, y esta luce adorable!!

Just another little squirrel, but that helps me to realize some of my blessings: I can walk and enjoy the park, I can see the squirrel, have a camera in my purse that I can take a picture with, download it to my laptop, post it, and send it to you, even the same day I took it, and the incredible feeling to be able to enjoy all of these things!!
Simplemente otra ardillita, pero que me ayuda a darme cuenta de algunas de mis bendiciones: puedo caminar y disfrutar del parque, puedo ver la ardilla, tengo una camara en mi bolso con la que puedo tomar la foto, bajarla a mi laptop, ponerla en el blog, y enviarselas, inclusive el mismo dia que la tome, y el sentimiento tan increible de poder disfrutar de todas estas cosas!!
 
Can you see them?, 4 salmons, 2 and 2. Big ones!!
Los pueden ver?, 4 salmones, 2 y 2. Bien grandes!!
 
And here you have a coho one (magnify the picture and you'll be able to see the typical coho mouth.)
Y aqui tienen un salmon coho (amplien la foto y podran ver la boca tipica del coho.) 

Ready for Winter, pretty big now!!
Lista para invierno, ya esta bien gordita!!

Another one enjoying the sunny morning!!
Otra disfrutando de la soleada manana!!

Life isn't perfect but is worth living!! And meanwhile the squirrel was enjoying the food and some sunshine, I was enjoying a wonderful walk through the park, and also taking pictures like this one!!
La vida no es perfecta pero vale la pena vivirla!! Y mientras la ardilla estaba disfrutando la comida y algo de sol, yo estaba disfrutando de una formidable caminata a traves del parque, y tambien tomando fotos como esta!!
 
A great place to fill myself with good energy!!
Un lugar grandioso para llenarme de buena energia!!

Ducks and squirrels aren't the only ones enjoying the seeds, birds too!! I was amazed how many birds I saw today!!
Patos y ardillas no son las unicos disfrutando las semillas, los pajaros tambien!! Hoy me asombre con todos los pajaros que vi!!

And to finish here, another little bird, that like me, is enjoying life!!!
Y para terminar aqui, otro pajarito, que como yo, esta disfrutando de la vida!!

No comments:

Post a Comment