Thursday 26 December 2013

I did it!!! - Lo logre!!!

Dec. 23rd. I finished with all the Christmas decorations, I accomplished it before Christmas and that's the important thing!! And that you're seeing them just until now isn't that important, you're seeing them now and if you want to copy something, you can do it for next Christmas!!
Hope you'll enjoy all of them as much as we are, more for me making some of them, and hanging them too!!
Dic. 23 termine con mis decoraciones navidenas, lo logre antes de Navidad y eso es lo que importa!! Y que ustedes apenas les esten viendo no es tan importante, ya les pueden ver y si quieren copiar algo, lo pueden hacer para la proxima Navidad!!
Espero que les disfruten tanto como nosotros lo estamos haciendo, y mas para mi que hice varios de ellos, y tambien los colge!!

It took me some days to finish them, but after finishing the 3 of them, I'm feeling very proud!! Don't know what you think, but I think they are gorgeous, the first ''real wreaths'' I have made in my life!!
Me tomo algunos dias terminarles, pero luego de terminar con las 3, me siento orgullosa!! No se que piensen, pero yo creo que son preciosas, las primeras ''coronas reales'' que he hecho en mi vida!! 

And even I like all of them, the smaller one is my favorite!!
Y aunque todas me encantan, la mas pequena es mi favorita!!


Now I'm planning to go and pick some more pine cones up, for next Christmas!!
Ya estoy planeando ir a recoger mas pinas de pino, para la proxima Navidad!!

I was telling John how incredible it's that just 3 wreaths can make so much for a room, once I hanged them, our living room looked completely different, more vibrant, more ''ready for Christmas''!!
Le decia a John que increible es que 3 coronas puedan hacer tanto por un cuarto, una vez las colge, nuestro salon luce completamente diferente, mas vibrante, mas ''listo para Navidad''!!
 
And now a ''full view'' of that window. The beautiful wreaths, the nativities, the snowmen family, and of course, my laptop that I keep there!!
Y ahora una ''vista general'' de la ventana. Las hermosas coronas, los pesebres, la familia de munecos de nieve, y por supuesto, mi laptop que lo mantengo ahi!!

And now to our bedroom!! Also made by me, with an idea from my sister-in-law from Colombia!!
Y ahora a nuestro cuarto!! Tambien lo hice yo, con una idea de mi cunada en Colombia!!
  
Nativities and other decorations, on top of my dresser. Pesebres y otras decoraciones, sobre mi cajonero.


Doesn't look nice? Simple but I really like it!!
No luce precioso? Simple pero a mi me encanta!!

Also in our bedroom. The first picture is a nativity, St. Patrick's Cathedral, New York. The second, England, I think it was in Oxford, 1996!!, third one, also New York!!, and fourth one, near Madrid, El Escorial, 1990?!! And behind, a can I decorated myself!!
Tambien en nuestro cuarto. La primera foto es un pesebre en la catedral de San Patricio, Nueva York. La segunda, creo que fue en Oxford, Inglaterra, 1996!!, la tercera, tambien en Nueva York!!, y la cuarta, cerca a Madrid, El Escorial, 1990?!! Y detras, una lata que yo decore!! 

Our ''Christmas tree'' this year!! Nuestro ''arbol de Navidad'' este ano!!

Decorated and with the rest of the things on the table!!
Decorado y con el resto de las decoraciones sobre la mesa!!

No comments:

Post a Comment