Saturday 15 June 2013

Delighting!! - Deleitandome!!

And as I mentioned before, more pictures of beautiful flowers, there for the delight of everybody!!!
Y como mencione antes, mas fotos de flores hermosas, ahi para deleite de todos!!!

 This day I was working with a person in a rehabilitation program, and part of her rehab was to walk around the neighborhood and meanwhile enjoying my job, also enjoyed the flowers and taking pictures of them!!
Este dia estaba trabajando con una persona en un programa de rehabilitacion, y como parte de su rehabilitacion debia caminar alrededor del vecindario y mientras disfrutando de mi empleo, tambien disfrute de las flores y tomandoles fotos!!

 I normally enjoy my job a lot, but when having opportunities like this one, when I can enjoy nature as well, I am more than grateful for opportunities like this!!
Normalmente disfruto mucho de mi empleo, pero cuando tengo oportunidades como esta, que tambien puedo disfrutar de la naturaleza, soy mas que agradecida por oportunidades como esta!!

 I don't know if they are only from here, but hadn't seen them anywhere else, at least that I remember!!
No se si son solo de aqui, pero no las he visto en ninguna otra parte, al menos que yo recuerde!!

Who likes purple? I can think of at least two of my best friends, and I'm sure they know who they are!!
And the first picture, left side, the flowers are from a vine around the tree, can you see it going up?
A quien le gusta el morado? Yo puedo pensar en al menos dos de mis mejores amigas, que estoy segura ellas saben quienes son!!
Y en la primera foto, al lado izquierdo, las flores son de una enredadera alrededor del tronco del arbol, la pueden ver subiendo?
  
Sometimes isn't easy to take pictures like these ones, when it's windy flowers move and the picture is a little blurry, but not this time!!
Algunas veces no es facil tomar fotos como estas, cuando esta venteando las flores se mueven y sale un poco borrosa, pero no esta vez!!

 Aren't they perfect? I think so!!
No son perfectas? Yo asi lo pienso!!

 And these are the first pictures with my new camera, using the fish eye effect. From the backyard of our house!!
Y estas fueron las primeras fotos con mi nueva camara, usando el efecto de ojo de pescado. Son de la parte trasera de la casa!!

It seems like there is a little hill!!
Parece que hubiera una laderita!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment