Monday 1 January 2018

Happy 2018!!!! - Feliz 2018!!!!

Happy New Year everyone!!!!
It has been a little over one year since my last post, but today, the first day of 2018, I'm back!!!
2017 was a very busy year for me, with trips, a lot of work, and enjoying my life, hopefully this new year I'll be posting pictures more frequently, for sure more than in 2017, but time will say!!!

Feliz Año Nuevo!!!!
Ha pasado algo más de un año desde mi última tanda de fotos, pero hoy, el primer día del 2018, estoy de regreso!!!
2017 fue un año bastante ocupado para mi, con viajes, mucho trabajo, y gozando de mi vida, espero éste nuevo año bajaré fotos con más frecuencia, seguro que más que en el 2017, pero el tiempo lo dirá!!! 

If you remember I went out of town for Christmas 2016, went to 100 Mile House and had a wonderful Christmas with my friend Lula and one of her sons and his family. 
Si recuerdan salí de la ciudad para la Navidad del 2016, fui a 100 Mile House y pasé una Navidad maravillosa con mi amiga Lula y uno de sus hijos y su familia. 

What a welcome reception I had, a family of deers were there when we arrived, this one was the only one that I was able to take before they ran away!!
Que recepción la que tuve, una familia de ciervos estaban allí cuando llegamos, ésta fue la única que pude tomar antes de que salieran corriendo!!

Enjoying a ride with one of Lula's grandsons!!
Disfrutando de un paseo con uno de los nietos de Lula!!
 
A couple horses from their neighbor!!
Un par de caballos del vecino!!

Some from walks around their "neighborhood."
Algunas de las caminatas alrededor de su "barrio."
 





Enjoying their swing and all the snow around!!
Disfrutando de su columpio y toda la nieve alrededor!!

And with these ones I finish the ones from 2016!!!
Y con estas termino las del 2016!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment