Monday 19 December 2016

Winter!!!! - Invierno!!!!

Hello again!!!!
It isn't officially Winter yet (for just a couple of days!!) but since the beginning of December is feeling like Winter arrived, and of course, you can imagine how much I'm enjoying the snow!!
This probably will be my last posting of 2016, I'm leaving this Wednesday to enjoy Christmas out of town, you'll have some pictures once I'm back. I'm very excited, going to a Winter Wonderland where I'm sure I'll have a wonderful and white Christmas!!!

Hola de nuevo!!!!!
Todavía no es invierno oficialmente (por un par de días!!) pero desde el principio de Diciembre se siente como que invierno ya hubiera llegado, y por supuesto, se pueden imaginar cuánto estoy gozando con la nieve!!
Esta probablemente sera la última tanda del 2016, salgo el miércoles a disfrutar de la Navidad por fuera, ya verán algunas fotos cuando vuelva. Estoy muy emocionada, voy a un lugar maravilloso donde el invierno es precioso y donde estoy segura tendré una formidable y blanca Navidad!!!

The City Hall Christmas tree, I love it!!
El árbol de Navidad de la Alcaldía, me encanta!!



Dec. 4 the Colombian Community celebrated a traditional candle lightning event and as a part of it, we enjoyed a gorgeous sight of the colors of the Colombian flag illuminating Vancouver's stadium!!
El 4 de Diciembre la comunidad Colombiana celebró el tradicional "Día de las velitas" y como parte del evento, disfrutamos de una vista preciosa con los colores de la bandera Colombiana iluminando el estadio de Vancouver!!

4:30 p.m., what a beautiful sight!!
4:30 p.m., que vista mas hermosa!!


First snow of the season!!!!
Primera nieve de la temporada!!!!

Bear Creek Park, but for me, I was in Paradise!!!!
Parque Quebrada del oso, pero para mí, estaba en el Paraíso!!!! 







Have some balls decorating the tree in the front garden, this is one of them and if you zoom it, you can see me taking the picture, LOL!!
Tenemos algunos bolas decorando el árbol en el jardín del frente, ésta es una de ellas y si la agrandan, pueden verme tomando la foto, jajaja!!

And now the backyard!!!
Y ahora el jardín de atrás!!!


In the neighborhood.
En el vecindario. 


Another one from the tree in front.
Otra del árbol enfrente.


More snow and more coming!!!
Más nieve y viene más!!!

And with the snow from my backyard, I finish this post and probably the posts of 2016!!!
Hope 2017 will bring even more opportunities for wonderful pictures for you and I to enjoy!!!
Y con la nieve de mi jardín trasero, aquí termino ésta tanda y probablemente las del 2016!!!
Espero que el 2017 traerá aún más oportunidades para fotos maravillosas que tanto ustedes como yo disfrutaremos!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment