Friday 9 October 2015

More ... Mas ...

Since August and until the beginning of October my job was close to my place, and every morning when going there I was taking the same route just to enjoy some beautiful gardens on my way, and some days before my sister came we enjoyed a beautiful Summer morning with still some mist on the ground and on some flowers too.
I decided to take some new pictures of the roses, and I'm fascinated with them, when I saw them in my computer I thought God put me there at the right moment and helped me to take these pictures and to enjoy their spectacular beauty, as well as I hope you'll do!!
Note: Click on them and a new window will open, allowing you to see them better, bigger!! 
Desde Agosto y hasta el principio de Octubre mi trabajo fue cerca de casa, y cada manana cuando iba para alla tomaba la misma ruta para disfrutar de unos hermosos jardines en el camino, y algunos dias antes de venir mi hermana disfrutamos de una hermosa y veraniega manana con algo de rocio tanto en el prado como en algunas flores.
Decidi tomar unas cuantas fotos mas de las rosas, y estoy fascinada con ellas, cuando las vi en mi computador pense que Dios me puso alli en el momento perfecto y me ayudo a tomar estas fotos y a disfrutar de su belleza espectacular, como espero que ustedes tambien lo hagan!!
Nota: Hagan click en ellas y una ventana se abre, permitiendoles verlas mejor, mas grandes!!

How not to feel blessed with so much beauty around?
Como no sentirme bendecida con semejante belleza alrededor?




I'm enjoying making the collages a lot, and I need to continue practicing because as my youngest sister wrote, I probably will take thousands of pictures during the cruise!!
Estoy disfrutando mucho haciendo los collages, y necesito seguir practicando pues como mi hermana menor escribio, probablemente tomare unas cuantas miles de fotos durante el crucero!!

And coming back home, other ones to enjoy!!
Y regresando a casa, otras mas para disfrutar!!



    

No comments:

Post a Comment