Saturday 25 January 2014

Last days!! - Los ultimos dias!!

 Last week I needed to go to change something, and coming back, I saw this squirrel with a big peanut in its mouth!! I barely moved trying to reach my camera from the bottom of my purse, taking it out, and getting ready to take the picture, and of course, praying meanwhile for it not to run!! And I got it!! And then, it was a full moon that night, and I also took some pictures for all of us to enjoy!!
 I have had some appointments since last week and in different places, and of course, took some more pictures of "interesting" animals, that once writing about them, I'll let you know where they were taken!!  
La semana pasada tenia que ir a cambiar algo, y regresando, vi esta ardilla con un gran cacahuete en su boca!! Casi sin moverme busque mi camara en el fondo de mi bolso, la saque, y me prepare para la foto, y  por supuesto, rezando para que la ardilla no se fuera!! Y lo logre!! Y luego, esa noche tuvimos luna llena, y tambien tome fotos para que todos las disfrutemos!!
Yo he tenido varias citas de trabajo desde la semana pasada  y en diferentes lugares, y por supuesto, tome mas fotos de algunos animales "interesantes", que una vez escriba sobre ellas ya les dejare saber donde las tome!!      


I'm very glad it was so patient and waited for me to be able to take the picture!!
Estoy feliz de que fuera tan paciente y esperara para que yo pudiera tomar la foto!!

Yes, it is a black one, but the opportunity was there, and I don't complaint about things I cannot change, like its color!! And no matter what, I think is adorable!!
Si, es una negra, pero la oportunidad estaba ahi, y no me quejo sobre cosas que no puedo cambiar, como su color!! Y sin importar nada mas, la encuentro adorable!!

I need to continue practicing taking more ''night pictures'' but I really like this one anyway!! And I also took a couple of them with an app, but this one (automatic) was better, incredible!!
Necesito continuar practicando tomando mas fotos ''nocturnas'' pero de todas formas esta me gusta  mucho!! Y tome un par de ellas con una de las aplicaciones, pero esta (automatica) fue mejor, increible!!
 
A gorgeous full moon, with some clouds around!!
Una luna llena magnifica, con algunas nubes alrededor!!

Later, with a little fog and further away!! If you zoom it, you'll be able to see the ''craters''!!
And here I finish with the moon, with a very bright brooch!! 
Mas tarde, con algo de neblina y mas lejana !! Si la agrandan, podran ver los ''crateres''!!
Y aqui termino con la luna, con un broche bien brillante!!

Also last week, Sunday, I went to visit a friend to the hospital near by, and coming back home, this gorgeous blue heron was there, with some branches in front, but still very visible!!
Tambien la semana pasada, el domingo, fui a visitar una amiga al hospital que queda cerca, y de regreso a casa, esta hermosa garza azul estaba ahi, con unas ramas en frente, pero aun bien visible!!

And here, probably ready to fish!! Near Bear creek park, but not in the park.
Y aqui, probablemente lista para pescar!! Cerca al parque quebrada del oso, pero no dentro del parque.

Monday I came back to the office near where the geese are, and of course, I went to ''visit'' them again!! And even it was very foggy, was better than when I left home!!
El lunes pasado regrese a la oficina cerca a donde estan los gansos, y por supuesto, fui a ''visitarlos'' de nuevo!! Y aunque habia bastante neblina, estaba mejor que cuando sali de casa!!

After the appointment, with the fog gone, I came back for some more minutes and fortunately I had a great opportunity to take a picture of them flying, they look so cool!!
Luego de la cita, ya sin neblina, regrese por algunos minutos, y afortunadamente tuve una gran oportunidad de tomarles una foto volando, lucen genial!!

What a juggler!!, and what do  you think of the ones in the back like ''framing'' the juggler?!!
Que malabarista!!, y que piensan de los otros en la parte de atras como ''enmarcando'' al malabarista?!!

..... And today I'll show you how to walk in straight line!!
..... Y hoy les voy a mostrar como caminar en linea recta!!
 
 I don't know how they do it, how can they stand in one leg when their bodies are so big?!!
No se como lo hacen, como se pueden parar en una pata cuando sus cuerpos son tan grandes?!!

Very interesting!! I just learned they do that to regulate their body temperature!! And in order to stand on one leg, they move their leg to their centre of gravity line!!
Muy interesante!! Acabo de aprender que lo hacen para regular la temperatura de sus cuerpos!! Y para poder estar en una sola pata la mueven hacia el centro de su linea de gravedad!!

And that same day, I decided to come back home through Bear Creek park again, sat down for a couple of minutes and waited until this one came!!
Y ese mismo dia, decidi regresar a casa cruzando el parque Quebrada del Oso de nuevo, me sente por un par de minutos y espere hasta que este vino!!

Wednesday I needed to come back to the same office I went 2 days before, and surprise!!, a snow goose (the white one) was between them!!
El miercoles necesite regresar a la misma oficina a la que fui 2 dias antes, y sorpresa!!, un ganso de nieve (el blanco) estaba entre ellos!!


And not only the snow goose, I also saw a coyote!!! (Left side, upper part of the picture.)
Y no solo el ganso de nieve, tambien vi un coyote!!! (Lado izquierdo, parte de arriba de la foto.)

I thought it was a huge seagull, but I was wrong, the size and the beak are from an snow goose!!
Pense que era una gaviota bien grande, pero estaba errada, el tamano y el pico son de un ganso de nieve!!
 
 And it just behaves like any other goose!! Y se comporta como otro simple ganso!!

 And more flying, very fortunate I had been able to take a couple of pictures with them flying!!
Y mas volando, me siento super afortunada de haber podido tomar un par de fotos de ellos volando!!

And again, with such a nice weather, came back walking through the park!!
Y de nuevo, con un clima tan agradable, regrese caminando por el parque!!
  
A couple was ''feeding'' the ducks, but of course, squirrels also take advantage of the food around!!
Una pareja estaba ''alimentando'' los patos, pero por supuesto, las ardillas tambien se aprovechan de la comida alrededor!!
 
And here I finish this post, with a magnificent female duck showing ''us'' her blue feathers (under the wing)!!
Y aqui termino con esta tanda, con una pata magnifica ''mostrandonos'' sus plumas azules (bajo el ala)!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment