Tuesday 14 June 2016

More from Colombia!!!! - Mas de Colombia!!!!

And with these ones I finish the ones from that wonderful weekend!!!
Y con estas termino con las de ese maravilloso fin de semana!!!

How lucky I was to be able to enjoy 2 of them together!!! And you too, because I "froze" that moment with this picture!!!
Que afortunada fui de poder disfrutar 2 de ellos juntos!!! Y ustedes tambien, porque "congele" ese momento con esta foto!!!

One of their most distinguished features are their long tail feathers, which are often twitched back and forth like the pendulum of a clock, reason for them to be called pendulum bird as well!!
Una de sus caracteristicas mas distintivas son las largas plumas de su cola, las que con frecuencia mueven como el pendulo de un reloj, razon por la que tambien los llaman pajaro pendulo!!
  
And yes, they also enjoy the banana!!!
Y si, ellos tambien disfrutan del banano!!!

It rained the night before and my last morning there I enjoyed some fog!!
LLovio la noche anterior y mi ultima manana alli disfrute de un poco de neblina!! 

I love fog!! Even sometimes life is like driving in the fog, no matter if we can only see as far as the headlights, we know that sooner or later it will pass and we'll safely arrive to our destination!!
Me encanta la neblina!! Aunque algunas veces la vida es como manejar en la neblina, sin importar que apenas podamos ver la distancia que las luces nos iluminan, sabemos que tarde o temprano pasara y llegaremos a salvo a nuestro destino!!

What a gorgeous place, how fortunate they are to be able to live there, and they know it!!!
Que lugar mas hermoso, que afortunados son de poder vivir ahi, y ellos lo saben!!!

Have you ever think that water (from rain, rivers, oceans, etc.) is a "miracle" of life? Every time I drink a glass of water I'm grateful we can still do it!!!!
Han pensado alguna vez que el agua (de lluvia, rios, oceanos, etc.) es un "milagro" de la vida? cada vez que bebo un vaso con agua me siento agradecida que aun podemos hacerlo!!!!
  
Simply delicious!!! I enjoyed one of them every morning meanwhile I was there!!
Simplemente deliciosas!!! Disfrute una de ellas cada manana mientras estuve alli!!

They look from so different kind of breed that I'm still amazed they are mama cow and calf!!!
Lucen de razas tan diferentes que aun me asombra que sean mama vaca y ternero!!

So cute, sharing the banana and feeding each other!!!
Tan divinos, compartiendo el banano y alimentandose el uno al otro!!!

More and more I'm convinced that everything happens for a good reason, and for me this weekend meant being at the right place at the right moment!!
Mas y mas estoy convencida de que todo pasa por una buena razon, y para mi este fin de semana significo estar en el lugar correcto en el momento apropiado!!

Don't you feel fortunate living in such gorgeous planet? I do!!
No se sienten afortunados de vivir en un planeta tan precioso? Yo si!!

Female swallow, a little different to the North American one!! 
Golondrina hembra, un poco diferente a la Norteamericana!!
 
I think this was the first time for me seeing some not flying!!
Creo que fue la primera vez que vi algunas no volando!!  

Swallows probably spend more time on the wing than any other songbirds in the world!!
Las golondrinas probablemente gastan mas tiempo volando que ningun otro pajaro cantor en el mundo!!
 
With such a flower variety, impossible not to enjoy surrounded by so much beauty!!
Con tanta variedad de flores, imposible no disfrutar rodeada de tanta belleza!!

And with this one I finish the pictures of that wonderful weekend I enjoyed with spectacular people and in a gorgeous place!!!
Y con esta termino las fotos de ese maravilloso fin de semana que disfrute con gente espectacular y en un lugar precioso!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment