Saturday 12 March 2016

Nature!! - Naturaleza!!

And finally, here you have some pictures of lovely birds, flowers, and other ones that I hope you all will enjoy!!
And for me, it was fantastic to be there, how not to be amaze visiting with some people that are like family to me and with all that beauty around?!!!
Y finalmente, aqui tienen algunas fotos de unas aves adorables, flores, y otras que espero todos disfrutaran!!
Y para mi, fue fantastico estar alli, como no estar maravillada visitando algunas personas que son como familia para mi y con toda esa belleza alrededor?!!!

My first day visiting them and delighted with a "not so hot" weather!!
Mi primer visitandolos y deleitada con un clima "no tan caliente"!!
 
Don't know the name of many of the birds (this one included!), but don't care, just enjoyed looking and hearing them singing!! And the plant behind, that I know, is a Colombian coffee plant!!
No se el nombre de muchos de los pajaros (este incluido), pero no me importa, simplemente disfrute mirandoles y escuchandoles cantar!! Y la planta detras, esa si la se, es una mata de cafe Colombiano!!

The region I come from is known by its orchids, and here you have a precious sample!!
La region de donde vengo es conocida por sus orquideas, y aqui tienen un precioso ejemplar!!

These ones made me feel like a girl again, I remember these ones since I was very very little!!
Estas me hicieron sentir como una nina de nuevo, las recuerdo desde que era muy muy pequena!!

And these ones, even being from a "common" family flower, I think it was the first time I saw them!!
Y estas, aunque son de una familia de flores "comun", creo que fue la primera vez que las vi!!

Did you know that Colombia has the largest bird list of any country on earth?!!! This is a mockingbird who can sing for hours and hours!!!
Sabian que Colombia tiene la lista de pajaros mas larga de cualquier pais en el mundo?!!! Este es un sinsonte que puede cantar por horas y horas!!!
  
This one wasn't enjoying the banana, but I was for sure enjoying looking at it!!
Este no estaba disfrutando del banano, pero yo seguro que si estaba disfrutando mirandolo!!

It's good to share, for them .... and for me that was able to take the picture of 2 very different kind of birds!! The red one was spectacular!!
Esta muy bien el compartir, para ellos .... y para mi que pude tomar la foto de 2 pajaros bien diferentes!! El rojo estaba espectacular!!

Guatape dam, very dry with the hot weather of the last months, but beautiful anyway!!
La represa de Guatape, muy seca con el verano de los ultimos meses, pero hermosa de todas formas!!

El Penol stone, another humongous sign of the region!!
La Piedra del Penol, otro signo gigantesco de la region!!!

Not as big as the ones at the supermarket, but as delicious as the one we got!!
No tan grandes como los del supermercado, pero tan deliciosos como el que conseguimos!!

Enrique with their cow and her calf, less than one month old!!!
Enrique con la vaca de ellos y su ternero, de menos de un mes!!!

And this one was my favorite bird, I was amaze when I saw it!!
According to a picture I googled, its name is Highland Motmot, but for the people there is "Loneliness"!!!  
Y este fue mi pajaro favorito, me quede maravillada cuando lo vi!!
De acuerdo a una foto que mire en google, su nombre es Relojero Montanero, pero para la gente de alli es "Soledad"!!!

Look at the tail, it looks gorgeous and even more when flying!!
Miren la cola, luce preciosa y aun mas cuando esta volando!!

As my friend says, "Isn't it better to give them some banana and enjoy their singing and beauty being wild instead of in a cage?" and I completely agree!!
Como dice mi amiga, "No es mejor darles banano y disfrutar sus cantos y belleza estando libres en vez de en una jaula?" Y yo estoy completamente de acuerdo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment