Sunday 2 August 2015

Fireworks!! - Fuegos pirotecnicos!!

7 years later, I came back to the celebration of light, and what a great time I had, hope you'll enjoy it with my pictures as I did being there!!
Wednesday, July 29 2015, Brazil.
Saturday, August 1st., Canada.
Both of them wonderful, but Canada had a lot of smoke from the fireworks, and you can see it in some of the pictures, but I had a great and am waiting for the ones next year!! 
7 anos mas tarde, volvi a la celebracion de luces, y que buen rato el que pase, espero que la disfruten con mis fotos tanto como yo estando alli!!
Miercoles, Julio 29 del 2015, Brasil.
Sabado, Agosto 1ro., Canada.
Ambos estuvieron fabulosos, pero Canada tuvo mucho humo de los fuegos, y pueden verlo en algunas de las fotos, pero lo pase genial y estoy esperando por los proximos el ano entrante!!   

Brazil/Brasil. 
Just as I remember from 2008, the Vancouver Fire Department giving us a beautiful show!!
Tal como lo recuerdo del 2008, el Departamento de Bomberos de Vancouver dandonos un hermoso espectaculo!!

And here Brazil began its show!!
Y aqui comenzo Brasil su espectaculo!!





 












   



 




And here I finish with the ones from Brazil, very glad I went to enjoy them again, had a fantastic time!!
Y aqui termino con los del Brasil, feliz de haber ido a disfrutarlos de nuevo, lo pase genial!!

Canada.

Waiting for the fireworks meanwhile enjoying a beautiful sunset!!
Esperando por los fuegos pero mientras disfrutando de un hermoso atardecer!!

With the "old" camera, same sunset, different colors, gorgeous anyway!!
Con la camara "vieja", mismo atardecer, colores diferentes, grandioso de todas formas!!



















For what some people told me, China, the first team (I wasn't there) had some "hearts", I didn't see any when I went to see the ones from Brazil, but yes, Canada tried!!
Por lo que algunas personas me dijeron, China, el primer equipo (ahi no estuve) tuvo unos "corazones", no vi ninguno cuando vi los de Brasil, pero si, Canada lo intento!!
   







 




The end of 2015 Celebration of light, and hoping I'll be able to enjoy it again next year!!!
El final de la Celebracion de luces 2015, y esperando poderla disfrutar de nuevo el proximo ano!!!
 
And this moon was the one waiting for me when I came home!!! With the "old" camera.
Y esta era la luna que me estaba esperando a mi llegada a casa!! Con la camara "vieja".

The same moon, the same camera, but very different color just for taking it closer!!
La misma luna, la misma camara, pero un color bien diferente simplemente por tomarla mas de cerca!!



No comments:

Post a Comment