Sunday 26 July 2015

Jul. 25, 2009 & 2015!!!

July 25 2009, six years ago, I had one of the best days of my life, I married the love of my life!!!
And July 25 2015, I had another wonderful day in my life, enjoying some amazing creatures of God's creation!!! Hope you'll enjoy them too!!
This time, you'll see them better if you open the pictures, some of them are a little far away and you'll notice more opening them!! (Just double click on the first picture and a new window will open where you'll be able to see them bigger and better!!) 
Julio 25 del 2009, hace seis anos, tuve uno de los mejores dias de mi vida, me case con el amor de mi vida!!!
Y Julio 25 del 2015, tuve otro dia maravilloso en mi vida, disfrutando de algunas criaturas increibles de la creacion de Dios!!! Espero que ustedes tambien las disfruten!!
Esta vez, las veran mejor si abren las fotos, algunas estan un poco lejos y van a notar mas si las abren!! (Hagan doble click en la primera foto y se les abrira una nueva ventana donde podran verlas mas ampliadas y mejor!!)

Leaving Vancouver and enjoying a beautiful day, nice temperature, and the best thing, no rain (the day before was very rainy)!!
Saliendo de Vancouver y disfrutando de un hermoso dia, temperatura agradable, y lo mejor de todo, sin lluvia (el dia anterior tuvimos bastante lluvia)!!

First sight!! Center of the picture, a "little" black dot.
La primera que vimos!! En el medio de la foto, un "pequeno" punto negro.

And here too!!
Y aqui tambien!!




One of the 4 babies, besides the big one that can be mom or grandma!!
Uno/a de los 4 bebes, al lado de la mas grande, que puede ser la mama o la abuela!!

And here too, the same 3 ones!! Yes, there is a smaller one besides the bigger one!!
Y aqui tambien, las 3 mismas!! Si, la mas pequena esta al lado de la mas grande!!




Playing and giving us an spectacular show!!
Jugando y brindandonos un show espectacular!!
 












Wish I could stay in one of these houses for some days, for sure I'll enjoy more than even I can imagine!! We were there for one hour, and with other pictures, I took around 700!!
Desearia poder quedarme en una de esas casas por unos dias, seguro que disfrutaria mas de lo que hasta yo me puedo imaginar!! Estuvimos ahi por una hora, y con otras fotos, tome unas 700!!
 




This one was the closest we had to the boat, around 10 meters away!!!
Esta fue la que mas cerca tuvimos del bote, mas o menos a 10 metros!!!


And now, the seals!!!
Y ahora, las focas!!!




Look more to the right of the picture, the one more in the front, kind of gray color. I think the baby was being breast feeding (don't know if that's the right expression, but you'll understand)!!
Miren mas hacia el lado derecho de la foto, la que esta mas en frente, como de color grisaceo. Yo creo que el bebe se estaba alimentando!!  

And in this one, the one more to the left, clearer color!!
Y en esta, mas hacia la izquierda, la de color mas claro!!
It seems the whole family is there, a big one and 2 smaller heads, one probably a baby!!
Parece que toda la familia esta ahi, una mas grande y  2 cabezas mas pequenas, una probablemente sea bebe!!


And now, saying goodbye to them, and thankful for all the enjoyment they gave me!!
Y ahora, ya despidiendonos, y agradecida por todo el gozo que me dieron!!



And of course, the eagles we can enjoy all over British Columbia!!
Y por supuesto, las aguilas que podemos disfrutar por toda Columbia Britanica!!


It's still "difficult" for me to see sailing boats sailing, but yesterday my "perspective" changed, now I'm very grateful I was able to enjoy all the marvelous trips we did together, I recognized a lot of places we visited!!
Aun me es "dificil" el ver veleros navegando, pero ayer mi "perspectiva" cambio, ahora estoy muy agradecida que pudimos disfrutar todos los viajes maravillosos que hicimos juntos, reconoci muchos de los lugares que visitamos!!

Steller Sea Lion.
Leon marino Steller.
It seems noise don't disturb them (the bell was tolling all the time, of course, it's a buoy!!)
Parece que el ruido no les molesta (la campana estuvo sonando todo el tiempo, por supuesto, es una boya!!)
 
And finally, returning to Vancouver with a lot of wonderful memories that made this day, again, to be one I always will remember for the "right" reasons, John's love in my life, and living in this amazing place where I can enjoy God's creation so much!!!
Y finalmente, regresando a Vancouver con muchos recuerdos maravillosos que hicieron de este dia, de nuevo, uno que siempre voy a recordar por las razones "correctas", el amor de John en mi vida, y el vivir en este asombroso lugar donde puedo disfrutar tanto de la creacion de Dios!!!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment