Thursday 13 August 2015

River sidewalk - Paseo del rio.

The other day had 2 appointments at the same place and as I had almost 3 hours to "kill" between them, I went to the river sidewalk and with the Summer we are experiencing, it was great to see how many beautiful new plants, perfect for this weather, they have there!! And the best? went after they were watered, lucky me!!
El otro dia tuve 2 citas en el mismo lugar y como tenia casi 3 horas para "pasar" entre ellas, me fui al paseo del rio y con el verano que estamos pasando, fue grandioso ver cuantas hermosas y nuevas plantas, perfectas para este clima, tienen alli!! Y lo mejor? fui despues de que las habian regado, que suerte!!
 
First time seeing such low tide in the river!!
Primera vez que me toca ver una marea tan baja en el rio!!


It was great to see so many cactus, the perfect kind of plant for the weather we are having this Summer, and even being "desertic" plants, how pretty they are!!
Fue grandioso ver tantos cactus, la clase perfecta de planta para el clima que estamos teniendo este verano, y aunque plantas "deserticas", que hermosas son!!
  
Some of them, this one included, were completely new to me!!
Algunas de ellas, esta incluida, fue la primera vez que las veia!!





Call me crazy, but these ones remind me of the peel of a mango!!!
LLamenme  loca, pero estas me recuerdan la cascara de un mango!!!





I wish you could smell this one, is a sweet kind of fruity smell, exquisite .... just as the flower!!
Ojala pudieran olerla, es un olor dulce como de fruta, exquisito ...... como la flor!!





Yes, I touched it, and yes, it's like the skin of a peach!! And look at the different colors!!
Si, la toque, y si, es como la piel de un durazno!! Y miren los colores tan diferentes!!
 
Was thinking of little birds opening their mouths to be feed!!
Estaba pensando en pajaritos con la boca abierta para que los alimenten!!




Love the "baby" ones, so cute and so many!!
Adoro los "retonos", tan hermosos y tantos!!

Yes, it is just water, but I love it!!!!
Si, es solo agua, pero me encanta!!!!


And of course, some flowers too!!
Y por supuesto, algunas flores tambien!!

Don't know why, but these ones reminded me of a TV show that an extraterrestrial guy had his beard similar to these flowers, LOL!!!
No se por que, pero estas me recuerdan un show en la tele que un hombre extraterrestre tenia la barba similar a estas flores, jajajaja!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment