Sunday 9 August 2015

Flowers for my birthday!! - Flores para mi cumpleanos!!

As most of you know, last Friday Aug. 7, was my birthday. And I had a very busy and fantastic day!!
Didn't take a lot of pictures, but I'm posting one of me that even I don't like it too much, at least I was able to "improve" it a little covering around as much as I could!!
Como muchos de ustedes saben, el pasado viernes 7 de Agosto, fue mi cumpleanos. Y tuve un dia bastante ocupado y fantastico!!
No tome muchas fotos, pero estoy poniendo una mia que aunque no me gusta mucho, al menos pude "mejorarla" un poco cubriendo lo mas que pude las cosas alrededor!!

Kind of a tradition, not last year, but this year again, the Tuxedo cake that I love so much!!
And the candles? From a birthday party last year, that the children of my friend Lily were celebrating their 5 and 3 years old birthdays!!
Casi que una tradicion, no el ano pasado, pero este ano de nuevo, el bizcocho Tuxedo que me encanta!!
Y las velas? De una fiesta de cumpleanos el ano pasado, que los ninos de mi amiga Lily estaban celebrando sus 5 y 3 cumpleanos!!

After dinner, back home for the cake!!
There is only one day to celebrate our birthday, but another 364 days to celebrate life!!!  
Luego de cenar, de regreso en casa para el bizcocho!!
Solo hay un dia para celebrar nuestro cumpleanos, pero otros 364 dias para celebrar la vida!!! 

When I got the cake, I got some flowers too, love to have "natural" flowers for some special occasions, and my birthday is one!!
Cuando compre el bizcocho, tambien compre unas flores, adoro tener flores "naturales" para algunas ocasiones especiales, y mi cumpleanos es una!!

And of course, another thing I enjoy a lot is to take pictures and I couldn't miss taking some from the flowers that night, this one included!!
Y por supuesto, otra cosa que disfruto mucho es tomar fotos y no podia dejar de tomar algunas de las flores esa noche, esta incluida!!

 
Birthdays are new beginnings, full of promises and opportunities to stop and appreciate more and more all the beautiful things we have been blessed with!!
Los cumpleanos son un nuevo comienzo, lleno de promesas y oportunidades para detenernos y apreciar mas y mas las cosas tan hermosas con las que hemos sido bendecidos!!

The day of my birthday, how not to feel blessed with this beauty adorning my home and my life?!! Look at the difference using flash!!
El dia de mi cumpleanos, como no sentirme bendecida con esta belleza adornando mi hogar y mi vida?!! Miren la diferencia usando el flash!!


The other day a friend told me that I'm like "blooming" again, enjoying my life as much as I can, and seeing these flowers opening and offering us their beauty, makes me to be more conscious that no matter what, life continues moving on and it's our decision to have a good one or not!!
El otro dia una amiga me dijo que estoy como "floreciendo" de nuevo, disfrutando mi vida tanto como puedo, y el ver estas flores abriendose y ofreciendonos su belleza, me hace ser mas consciente que sin importar nada mas, la vida continua y es nuestra decision tener una buena vida o no!!
   
Remember the white roses I got for my citizenship oath? Here you have some of them dried!!
Recuerdan las rosas blancas que tuve para mi ceremonia de ciudadania? Aqui tienen algunas ya secas!!

All of us deserve the best each day can bring, it is in us to take it or not!
Todos merecemos lo mejor que cada dia nos puede brindar, esta en nosotros el tomarlo o no!

No, no rain drops, just took the picture after watering them, but water that I love anyway!!
No, no son gotas de lluvia, solo tome la foto despues de regarlas, pero agua que adoro de todas formas!!

"Time is like a river. You cannot touch the same water twice because the flow that has passed will never pass again. Enjoy every moment of life."
"El tiempo es como un rio. No puedes tocar la misma agua dos veces porque la corriente que paso nunca volvera a pasar. Disfruta cada momento de vida."
  
Coming from a country without seasons, I used to think that in countries with seasons, Spring was the one for the flowers, but how wrong I was, here we have flowers all year round, and it's great to be able to enjoy them no matter the season!!
Viniendo de un pais sin estaciones, solia pensar que en los paises con estaciones, Primavera era la de las flores, pero que equivocada estaba, aqui tenemos flores todo el ano, y es maravilloso poderlas disfrutar sin importar la estacion!!


No comments:

Post a Comment