Monday 8 June 2015

June!! - Junio!!

The last week of May was Lula's birthday and when I went to visit her at the place where her husband is, there they had seven eggs in an incubator and that day I was able to see one out of the egg, not very pretty but so cute!!!!
And looking at the face of everybody who was going to see them was a great experience!!
La ultima semana de Mayo fue el cumpleanos de Lula y la fui a visitar al lugar donde su esposo esta, alli ellos tenian siete huevos en una incubadora y ese dia yo pude ver uno fuera del huevo, no muy hermoso pero adorable!!!!
Y ver las caras de quienes los iban a ver fue una gran experiencia!! 

One out and 2 more were coming (one of them the first one from the right)!!
Uno afuera y 2 mas que ya venian (uno de ellos el primero a la derecha)!!
 
Now you can see the egg the cute chick came out!!
Ahora ya pueden ver el huevo del que salio este pollito adorable!!

Can you "see" the one trying to get out from the egg in front? It seems the one out was saying "come out, I want company!!"
Pueden "ver" el que esta tratando de salir del huevo del frente? Parece que el que ya esta afuera estuviera diciendo "sal ya, que quiero compania!!"

Look at the leg, as big as the one from an adult!! I was feeling like in "Jurassic park"!!
Miren la pata, tan grande como la de un adulto!! Me sentia como si estuviera en "Parque Jurasico"!!

Lula told me just 4 from the 7 hatched, I believe this one was one of them!! I saw this one trying and trying, but I suppose it takes a lot of energy and time for them to brake it and get out!!
Lula me dijo que solo 4 de los 7 salieron, yo creo que este fue uno de ellos!! Vi a este tratando y tratando, pero me supongo que les toma mucha energia y tiempo para romperlo y salir!!

No comments:

Post a Comment