Friday 19 June 2015

Birds!! - Pajaros!!

As I mentioned before, with such a nice weather, I'm visiting places and enjoying nature around.
Some days ago I went to the Serpentine river wildlife area and enjoyed a great show, a blue heron fishing, flying and landing, what a beautiful bird!! And then a hawk (or falcon) "playing" with the wind!!
But the best, June 15 I went to Crescent Beach (where I scattered John's ashes) and you'll see the pictures of an eagle hunting, it was great to be there at that moment!!
And the following day I went to White Rock (another beach near Crescent) and again, another show, 2 eagles flying together!! But also a seagull "organizing" its feathers and a little bird enjoying like I was doing at that moment!!!
Como mencione antes, con un clima tan agradable, estoy visitando lugares y disfrutando la naturaleza alrededor. Hace algunos dias fui al area de proteccion natural del rio Serpentine y disfrute de un grandioso show, una garza azul pescando, volando y aterrizando, que hermosa ave!! Y luego un halcon (o gavilan azor) "jugando" con el viento!!
Pero lo mejor, el 15 de Junio fui a la playa Creciente (donde esparci las cenizas de John) y veran las fotos de un aguila cazando, fue grandioso estar ahi en ese momento!!
Y al dia siguiente fui a Roca Blanca (otra playa cerca a la Creciente) y de nuevo, otro espectaculo, 2 aguilas volando juntas!! Pero tambien una gaviota "organizando" sus plumas y un pequeno pajarito disfrutando como yo lo estaba haciendo en ese momento!!

Serpentine river wildlife area. 
Area de proteccion natural del rio Serpentine.
They are very agile fishing birds!!
Son unas aves pescadoras bastante agiles!!


And very graceful when flying!!
Y con mucha gracia cuando estan volando!!

Once I was closer, but not to close, it decided to fly to the other side!!
Una vez estaba mas cerca, pero no muy cerca, decidio volar al otro lado!!



And calmly landed to continue enjoying the nice afternoon!!
Y aterrizo con toda calma para seguir disfrutando de la tarde tan agradable!!
 
And then, I enjoyed like a 30 minutes show with this hawk (or falcon, not sure) enjoying with the wind!!
Y luego, disfrute de un espectaculo de unos 30 minutos con este halcon (o gavilan azor, no estoy segura) disfrutando con el viento!!
 
I think it was having a great time, I surely had a great one looking at it!!
Creo que estaba pasandosela muy bien, yo si la pase de maravilla observandolo!!
 

And here I go!!
Y aqui voy!!



One of my dreams when I was a child was to be able to fly as a bird, and this day I dreamed about it again, I wish I could fly with such grace!!
Uno de mis suenos cuando era nina era el poder volar como un ave, y este dia volvi a sonarlo, quisiera poder volar con tanta gracia!!
   

Oh freedom!!
Oh libertad!!

Crescent Beach. 
Playa Creciente. 
June 15 2015. One year after John passed, I went to the beach where I scattered his ashes and being there, relaxing and enjoying a calming moment, the excitement began!!
Junio 15 del 2015. Un ano despues de que John murio, me fui a la playa donde esparci sus cenizas y estando alli, relajandome y disfrutando de un momento de calma,  comenzo la emocion!!
    
Here the eagle was coming closer ....
Aqui el aguila ya venia acercandose ....

I cannot help myself but to feel marveled with such an amazing animal!!
No puedo evitar el sentirme maravillada con un animal tan espectacular!!

Flying towards the trees .... and listening to a crow "screaming"!!
Volando hacia los arboles .... y escuchando un cuervo "gritando"!!

And out of the trees it came .... with something in its beak!!
Y salio de los arboles .... con algo en su pico!!

I'm not sure it was a baby crow, but I think so!! I was a little sad for whatever little animal it was, but really excited being able to presence that!!
No estoy segura que fuera un bebe cuervo, pero creo que si lo era!! Estaba un poco triste por el animalito, pero super emocionada de haber podido presenciar la caza!!

If you magnify the picture, you can see that now the prey was in its talons, but it was eating from it and has something in his peak, and the crow still after the eagle!!
Si amplian la foto, pueden ver que ahora ya tiene la presa en sus garras, pero estaba comiendo de esta y tiene algo en su pico, y el cuervo aun tras el aguila!!






"I don't want you close to the tree again!!" Probably where the nest is!!
"No te quiero cerca del arbol de nuevo!!" Probablemente donde esta el nido!!

And there it goes, after giving me a memory that will stay with me for a long, long time!!
Y ya se iba, luego de darme un recuerdo que estara conmigo por un largo, largo tiempo!!
White Rock Beach.
         Playa Roca Blanca.        

Next day, another beach, and another moment enjoying the beauty of nature, and the privilege to be able to enjoy it!!
Dia siguiente, otra playa, y otro momento disfrutando la belleza de la naturaleza, y el privilegio de poderla disfrutar!!



I just adore this one!!
Esta me encanta!!


Can I have a little privacy? Seems to be asking me!!
Puedo tener un poco de privacidad? Parece estarme preguntando!!

And going to the bus stop, this one was there "waiting" for me!!
Y cuando ya iba para la parada del bus, este estaba ahi "esperando" por mi!!

And here I finish this post, have more pictures but wanted to post the eagle hunting, and also decided to add some other birds from some other places, always with the hope that you'll enjoy all of them!!
Y aqui termino esta tanda, tengo mas fotos pero queria poner las del aguila cazando, y tambien decidi agregar otras de otros pajaros de otros lugares, siempre con la esperanza de que van a disfrutarlas todas!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment