Monday 25 May 2015

Flowers from the front garden! - Flores del jardin del frente!

Enjoying flowers all around, inside my home and outside too!!
Disfrutando de las flores alrededor, dentro de mi hogar y afuera tambien!!

Got a new flower bouquet for Sapna's party, and these roses were part of it!!
Consegui un nuevo ramo de flores para la fiesta de Sapna, y estas rosas fueron parte de el!!

Do you know the meaning of rose's this color? Appreciation and gratitude!!! And for sure I always try to appreciate the beauty around me, and am grateful for all the beauty I have in my life!!
Saben el significado de rosas de este color? Apreciacion y gratitud!!! Y seguro que siempre estoy tratando de apreciar la belleza a mi alrededor, y estoy agradecida por toda la que tengo en mi vida!!       
Another one from the hibiscus!!
Otra mas del San Joaquin!!

From the peonies in the front garden. Look at the ants!! And the pollen as well!!
De las peonias del jardin del frente. Miren las hormigas!! Y el polen tambien!!
  
And now, the roses!!
Y ahora, las rosas!!

Nature is amazing, year after year they come back to embellish our lives!!
La naturaleza es fascinante, ano tras ano ellas vuelven a embellecer nuestras vidas!!

It's the national flower of China. And its name in Japanese, Ebisugusuri, means medicine from China!!
Es la flor nacional de China. Y su nombre en Japones, Ebisugusuri, significa medicina de China!!

And to me, they are medicine to the soul, to enjoy their beauty for sure makes me feel great!!
Y para mi, son medicina para el alma, disfrutar de su belleza seguro que me hace sentir genial!!

Some of them looking spectacular now that they are open!!
Algunas de ellas luciendo espectaculares ahora que ya estan abiertas!!

My older sister, Pilar, was mentioning the other day that she wanted plenty of these pictures printed...
Mi hermana mayor, Pilar, estaba mencionando el otro dia que ella queria imprimir muchas de estas fotos ... 

Then just imagine me taking pictures and pictures and trying to choose the ones I like the most, not an easy task!!
Asi que solo imaginense yo tomando fotos y fotos y tratando de escoger las que mas me gustan, no es una tarea facil!!

Just hope you all enjoy them, it's all my pleasure to share them with you!!
Solo espero que todos las disfruten, es un placer para mi el compartirlas con ustedes!!

I also have my "favorites" between my favorites, and this is one of them!!
Tambien tengo mis "favoritas" entre mis favoritas, y esta es una de ellas!!

Yes, I enjoy having flowers in a vase, but I enjoy even more observing their natural cycle when they are still part of the plant!!
Si, disfruto teniendo flores en un florero, pero las disfruto aun mas observando su ciclo natural cuando aun forman parte de la planta!!

Sometimes I want to know the name, but the important thing is that I enjoy their beauty even without knowing it!!
Algunas veces quisiera saber el nombre, pero lo importante es que disfruto su belleza aun sin saberlo!!

And to finish this post, a beautiful butterfly that stayed there (in one of  my windows) for some seconds meanwhile I took the picture!!
Y para terminar esta tanda, una hermosa mariposa que se quedo ahi (en una de mis ventanas) por algunos segundos mientras yo tomaba la foto!!

No comments:

Post a Comment