Friday 28 March 2014

Chinese garden - Jardin Chino.

This week I went to Chinatown, in Vancouver, with my friend Lilly and her children (she needed to get something from there), and even I was in a little rush, we went to visit a beautiful Chinese garden for some minutes, and I'm glad she convinced me, was my first time there and really enjoyed visiting it, now we are planning to come back but with more time!!
Esta semana fui al barrio Chino, en Vancouver, con mi amiga Lilly y sus ninos (ella necesitaba conseguir algo alli), y aunque yo estaba con algo de afan, fuimos a visitar un hermoso jardin Chino por algunos minutos, y estoy agradecida que me convencio, fue mi primera vez alli y realmente disfrute visitandolo, ahora estamos planeando volver pero con mas tiempo!!

They are the owners of Bella, the contortionist!!
Ellos son los duenos de Bella, la contorsionista!!

"What?, Were you enjoying looking at me meanwhile I was stretching?"
"Que?, Estabas disfrutando mirandome mientras me estaba estirando?"

"I also want to go out!!", in the stroller.
"Yo tambien quiero salir!!", en el coche de los ninos.

And before we went to Chinatown, she cut my hair, and did my nails too (look at the little flowers!!)
Y antes de que fueramos al barrio Chino, me corto el cabello, y tambien pinto mis unas (miren las florecitas!!)
 
I'm very happy with my "new look", and John also liked it!!
Yo quede muy contenta con mi "nuevo look", y a John tambien le gusto!!

"What is that? ... Ah! my tail!!"
"Que es eso? ... Ah! mi cola!!"

If I don't tell you, you won't notice, but this picture is Bella's reflected in a mirror!!
Si no se los digo, no lo notarian, pero esta foto es Bella reflejada en un espejo!!

 And finally, the Chinese garden!!
Y finalmente, el jardin Chino!!

A lovely garden, worth visiting. Beautiful and peaceful, a hidden gem in the middle of downtown Vancouver!!
Un jardin precioso, que vale la pena visitar. Hermoso y pacifico, una joya oculta en medio del centro de Vancouver!!

A wonderful place to calm down and enjoy the peace, joy, and beauty it has to offer!!
Un lugar maravilloso para calmarse y disfrutar de la paz, el gozo, y la belleza que nos ofrece!!

This is the first Chinese garden built outside of China!! Like an oasis in the middle of the city!!
Este es el primer jardin Chino construido fuera de China!! Como un oasis en el medio de la ciudad!!

Breathtaking, a window to another world!!
When my older sister (Pilar) was here in 2008, she was mentioning that sometimes she felt like being in China, or India, or somewhere else, of course, depending what places we were visiting!! And being here, really made me feel like being somewhere else!!
Imponente, como una ventana a otro mundo!!
Cuando mi hermana mayor (Pilar) estuvo aqui en el 2008, mencionaba que algunas veces se sentia como estando en China, o en India, o en algun otro lugar, por supuesto, dependiendo que lugares estabamos visitando!! Y estando aqui, realmente me hizo sentir como que estaba en otro lugar!!
 

So pretty, that is a World top city garden by National Geographic!!
Tan hermoso, que segun la National Geographic, esta catalogado como uno de los jardines de ciudad mas espectaculares del mundo!!
  
Let's joy, happiness, and love bloom in our hearts, as trees and flowers bloom during Spring!!
Dejemos que el gozo, la felicidad, y el amor florezcan en nuestros corazones, como los arboles y las flores florecen durante la primavera!!

And just before leaving, a beautiful camellia's tree blooming and with some flowers already open!!
Y justo antes de irnos, un hermoso arbol de camelias floreciendo y ya con algunas abiertas!!

I came back crossing Bear creek park again, and even I wasn't planning to stop to take pictures (remember, I was in a little rush), when I saw this duck and his gorgeous wings feathers from above, I couldn't resist the temptation!!
Regrese cruzando el parque Quebrada del oso de nuevo, y aunque no estaba planeando detenerme a tomar fotos (recuerden, estaba con algo de afan), cuando vi este pato y las magnificas plumas de sus alas desde arriba, no pude resistir la tentacion!!

No comments:

Post a Comment