Tuesday 3 September 2013

Still working!! - Aun trabaja!!

Today I needed to run some errands and coming back home (first time since last week that I left John ''alone'' for a couple of hours!!), was very happy that my ''old'' camera (that I still have it in my purse) worked (works whenever!!), and I was able to take these pictures!!
Hoy tenia que hacer algunas vueltas y regresando a casa (primera vez desde la semana pasada que dejo ''solo'' a John por un par de horas!!), me dio mucha alegria que mi ''vieja'' camara (que aun la mantengo en el bolso) trabajo (trabaja cuando quiere!!), y pude tomar estas fotos!!

I was like ''please camera, work!!'' and it worked, and after downloading it to my laptop, I'm fascinated with this one!!
Yo estaba como ''por favor camara, funciona!!'' y funciono, y luego de bajarla a mi laptop, estoy fascinada con esta!!   

It was a rainy morning, and even the flower is spectacular, the rain drops make it looks even more exquisite!!
Fue una manana lluviosa, y aunque la flor es espectacular, las gotas de lluvia la hacen aun mas exquisita!!

I feel so fortunate to be able to enjoy more and more of the beauty around me!! Just a ''simple'' flower, but how splendid it is!!
Me siento tan afortunada de poder disfrutar mas y mas de la belleza a mi alrededor!! Una ''simple'' flor, pero que esplendida es!!

No comments:

Post a Comment