Sunday 21 April 2013

Enjoying Spring!! - Disfrutando la primavera!!

Spring is here and I just hope you can enjoy it with me ... at least trough my pictures!!
Primavera ya esta aqui y yo espero la puedan disfrutar conmigo ... al menos por medio de mis fotos!!

 And with these beauties in front of our home, I have many reasons to enjoy it!!
Y con estas bellezas en frente de nuestro hogar, tengo muchas razones para disfrutarla!!

 Do you know where they come from? No, is not Holland or the Netherlands, they come from the Middle East!!
Sabes de donde vienen? No, no son de Holanda o los Paises Bajos, vienen del Medio Oriente!!

 And fortunately for all of us, we can now enjoy them everywhere!!
Y afortunadamente para todos nosotros, ahora los podemos disfrutar por todas partes!!

 Also, do you know they symbolize perfect love? Maybe that's why I'm so much in love with them!!
Tambien, saben que simbolizan amor perfecto? Talvez por eso es que me enamoran tanto!!

 These are from the neighbor, just these 3, but beautiful anyway!!
Estos son del vecino, solo estos 3, pero hermosas de todas formas!!
 
 Yes, I know.... There are more beautiful flowers around, but these are my favorites and pretty ''handy'', I just need to go to the front garden!!
Si, ya se .... Hay mas flores hermosas alrededor, pero estas son mis favoritas y estan muy ''a mano'', solo necesito ir al jardin del frente!!
 
Let's enjoy these gorgeous flowers, that brighten our lives!!
Disfrutemos de estas hermosas flores, que iluminan nuestras vidas!!

We should be thankful for all the beauty they add to our lives!!
Debemos ser agradecidos por toda la belleza que agregan a nuestras vidas!!
 
I'm a little ''philosophical'' today, can you imagine life without flowers? The good they do is incredible!!
Hoy estoy algo ''filosofica'', se pueden imaginar la vida sin flores? El bien que hacen is increible!!

 Some days ago, beginning to open and attracting us with all its charm!!
Hace algunos dias, comenzando a abrir y atrayendonos con todo su encanto!!

And seen them bloom, gives me ''hope'', that even they are here for a short time, next year they will come back!!
Y viendoles florecer, me da ''esperanza'', que aunque esten aqui por poco tiempo, volveran el ano entrante!!

 It's impossible to deny its beauty and perfection!! Es imposible negar su belleza y perfeccion!! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment