Thursday 5 February 2015

Playing!! - Jugando!!

Last weekend I didn't go to any park, and either the weekend before, I was in bed!! But not being able to go to parks or other beautiful places isn't stopping me from playing with my new camera .... at home!!
El pasado fin de semana no fui a ningun parque, y tampoco el anterior, estaba en cama!! Pero el no poder ir a parques u otros lugares hermosos no me detiene de jugar con mi nueva camara .... en la casa!!

Remember the tulips I got when John, his brother Dan and I went to the tulip's festival last year?
They are coming back!!! You cannot imagine my emotion when I saw this one!!
Recuerdan los tulipanes que consegui cuando John, su hermano Dan y yo fuimos al festival de tulipanes el ano pasado? Estan regresando!!! No se pueden imaginar mi emocion cuando vi este!!


Now I need to "move" them to a bigger flower pot!! And continue enjoying life's miracles!!
Ahora necesito "pasarlos" a una matera mas grande!! Y continuar disfrutando de los milagros de la vida!!

And as my "mood" has been up and down lately, apples are very good to "lift" it and of course, I'm trying everything I can!!
Y como mi "animo" ha estado sube y baja ultimamente, las manzanas son muy buenas para "levantarlo" y por supuesto, yo estoy intentando con todo lo que puedo!!
 
Now I need to continue playing more with the lights, I wasn't in an studio, I was in my kitchen!!
Ahora necesito continuar jugando mas con las luces, no estaba en un estudio, estaba en mi cocina!!

And without being a "perfect" picture, I'm enjoying eating the apples, and taking pictures of them too!! And I'm learning too, next ones probably will be better!!
Y sin ser una foto "perfecta", estoy disfrutando comiendome las manzanas, y tambien tomando fotos de ellas!! Y tambien estoy aprendiendo, los proximas probablemente seran mejores!!

And as I got tomatoes too, of course I used them as "models"!!
Y como tambien consegui tomates, por supuesto los use de "modelos"!!
 
I love this one, has "something" that fascinates me!!
Esta me encanta, tiene "algo" que me fascina!!

And to continue surrounding myself with beauty and things that make me feel happy, I got tulips too!!
Y para continuar rodeandome de belleza y con cosas que me hacen sentir feliz, tambien consegui tulipanes!!

It was drizzling but I decided to came back walking anyway, and as I had the tulips in my hand, they got some of the rain drops, and I really love how they look on the petals!!
Estaba lloviznando pero decidi volverme caminando de todas formas, y como tenia los tulipanes en la mano, quedaron con algunas de las gotas de la llovizna, y me encanta como lucen en los petalos!!

My younger sister, Tere, sent me a link to a photography website, and in one of the pictures somebody wrote: "It's so important to make someone happy! Start with yourself!!" And with getting the tulips and enjoying them as much as I can, I'm doing it!!
Mi hermana menor, Tere, me mando un link a un website de fotografia, y en una de las fotos alguien escribio: "Es tan importante hacer feliz a alguien! Comienza contigo mism@!!" Y al conseguirme los tulipanes y disfrutar de ellos tanto como puedo, lo estoy haciendo!!

"The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera." Yousuf Karsh. And when taking pictures, believe me, all my heart and my mind are focused in that moment!!
"El corazon y la mente son los verdaderos lentes de la camara." Yousuf  Karsh. Y cuando estoy tomando fotos, creanme, todo mi corazon y mi mente estan enfocados en ese momento!!

Even it's still Winter, now you can get a lot of flowers that with their bursting colors are letting us know that Spring is coming!!
Aunque aun es invierno, ahora ya se pueden conseguir flores que con sus colores vibrantes nos dejan saber que la primavera ya viene!!

And yes, I'm enjoying these ones too, and sharing them with the amazing people I share them with, is even better!!
Y si, estas tambien las estoy disfrutando, y compartirlas con la gente tan asombrosa con quienes las comparto, es aun mejor!!
 
Some times I like to think that I captured a "piece of time", like with this one, where the tulip was bending, with some rain drops, and its beauty at that specific moment. One day later, a little more open, no drops, and standing up (will post more pictures another time)!!
Algunas veces me gusta creer que capture un "momento en el tiempo", como con esta, donde el tulipan estaba algo caido, con algunas gotas de lluvia, y su belleza en ese momento especifico. Un dia despues, un poco mas abierto, sin gotas, y derecho (bajare mas fotos mas adelante)!!

My favorite of this post, so delicate, so pretty, so magnificent!!
Mi favorita de esta tanda, tan delicada, tan hermosa, tan magnifica!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment