Saturday 14 February 2015

Gone now!! - Ya se fueron!!

Want to post some new pictures I took this week, but first want to finish with the tulips, that now are gone since like 2 days ago!!
Quiero bajar unas fotos nuevas que tome esta semana, pero primero quiero terminar con las de los tulipanes, que ya no los tengo desde hace como 2 dias!!

They opened a little more, but not totally, and once I through them away, they were kind of closed again!! But now I have the memories .... and the pictures too!!
Abrieron un poco mas, pero no totalmente, y una vez los tire, ya estaban como cerrados de nuevo!! Pero ahora tengo los recuerdos .... y las fotos tambien!!

 The night before my citizenship test they had (where I go for counseling) a "remembrance ceremony", I didn't go but my counselor mentioned John and gave me the heart and the little card the following week, lovely, isn't it?!! I added the tulip!!!
La noche antes de mi examen de ciudadania tuvieron (donde voy a consejeria) una "ceremonia de recuerdo", no fui pero mi consejera menciono a John y me dio el corazon y la tarjetica a la semana siguiente, precioso, no?!! Yo agregue el tulipan!!!

One of the most popular Spring flowers. How not to love them?!!
Una de las flores mas populares de primavera. Como no adorarlos?!!






 


And with this one I finish the pictures of the tulips I had, but glad I can still "enjoy" them in the pictures!!
Y con esta termino las fotos de los tulipanes que tuve, pero feliz que todavia puedo "disfrutarles" en las fotos!!

No comments:

Post a Comment