Tuesday 9 July 2013

Alive!! - Viva!!

The other day I went walking to a supermarket and coming back was when I took these pictures, how not to be thankful being able to walk and enjoying these beauties in my way home? Everyday I give thanks to God for all the blessings we have in our lives, like being able to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love, to feel alive!!!
El otro dia me fui caminando a un supermercado y regresando fue cuando tome estas fotos, como no ser agradecida pudiendo caminar y disfrutando de estas bellezas durante mi regreso a casa? Cada dia doy gracias a Dios por todas las bendiciones que tenemos en nuestras vidas, como ser capaces de respirar, de pensar, de gozar, de amar, de sentirnos vivos!!!

I feel so alive when enjoying precious moments like these ones, taking pictures of such beauties!!
Me siento tan viva cuando estoy disfrutando preciosos momentos como estos, tomando fotos de estas bellezas!!
 
An amazing Summer afternoon, feeling the sun and a light breeze on my face, and the happiness to be able to share these beauties with all of you!! 
Una espectacular tarde de verano, sintiendo el sol y una ligera briza en mi cara, y la felicidad de poder compartir estas bellezas con todos ustedes!!

You know photography is a passion for me, and it gives me so many opportunities to feel great happiness, to enjoy what I'm doing and loving the results, and sharing them with you is a big part of this wonderful feeling, thanks!!!
Saben que la fotografia es una de mis pasiones, y me da tantas oportunidades de sentirme super feliz, de disfrutar lo que estoy haciendo y adorar los resultados, y poder compartirlas con ustedes es una gran parte de este maravilloso sentimiento, gracias!!!
 
I know I was the one creating this blog, but without you to share it with, this blog won't have ''sense'', thank you again, for letting me share what makes me feel so passionate, excited, alive!!
Yo se que fui yo quien creo este blog, pero sin ustedes para compartirlo, este blog no tendria ''sentido'', gracias de nuevo, por dejarme compartir lo que me hace sentir tanta pasion, emocionada, viva!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment