Saturday 12 November 2016

Oct. 2016.

Yes, the weather is chilly now, but looking at wild flowers like this one that looks like fire, makes me feel "warm" inside!!
Si, el clima está más frio ahora, pero viendo flores silvestres como esta que luce como en fuego, me hace sentir "calientita" por dentro!!

"May your life be like a wildflower, growing freely in the beauty and joy of each day." Native American Proverb.
"Que tu vida sea como una flor silvestre, creciendo libre en la belleza y gozo de cada día." Proverbio Nativo Norteamericano.

No, I don't like spiders, but I love taking pictures of them and admiring their job!!
No, no me gustan las arañas, pero adoro tomarles fotos y admirar su trabajo!!

Last month I went to a light festival at Bear Creek Park and enjoyed spectacular changing color lights displays and even got 2 of these lanterns!!
El mes pasado fui a un festival de luz en el parque Quebrada del oso y disfruté de unos escenarios espectaculares con luces de colores cambiantes y hasta conseguí 2 de estas lámparas!!
  
It was a perfect evening to enjoy the festival,  and I'm very glad I went and had a great time, and also because now you can enjoy some pictures with me!!
Fue una tarde preciosa para disfrutar del festival, y me siento afortunada de haber ido y gozado de un rato agradable, y también porque ahora pueden disfrutar algunas fotos conmigo!!

Incredible what some lights can do!!! Love this picture with the Chapel in the woods (where John and I got married!) in the back!!
Increible lo que unas luces pueden hacer!!! Adoro esta foto con la Capilla en el bosque (donde nos casamos John y yo!) en el fondo!!

Just as we have the sun shining during the day, I'm also glad we have the nights to enjoy these lights shining too!!
Así como tenemos el sol brillando durante el día, me alegra que tenemos noches para disfrutar el brillo de estas luces también!!

What a big difference ....
Que gran diferencia ....

.... a change of colors can do!!!
.... un cambio de colores puede hacer!!!
 
Like this light, let's our hearts to be the light that illuminate our paths!!
Como esta luz, dejemos que nuestros corazones sean la luz que ilumine nuestros caminos!!

I feel so glad living here!! So many events people of all ages can enjoy, close to home, and free!!
Me siento con tanta suerte de vivir aquí!! Tantos eventos que gente de todas las edades podemos disfrutar, cerca a casa, y gratuito!!

The next pictures are from the same spot in the garden, the changes are spectacular!!
Las fotos siguientes son en el mismo lugar del jardín, los cambios son espectaculares!!


"Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness." Desmond Tutu. But for these lights to look so great, for sure they need the darkness!!
"Esperanza es ser capaz de ver la luz a pesar de toda la oscuridad." Desmond Tutu. Pero para estas luces lucir tan grandiosas, seguro que necesitan la oscuridad!! 



"It all depends on the color of the crystal you're looking through."  William Shakespeare.
And not only the color is important, is the way we look at it that can affect us in different ways. As I wrote before, I'm very glad I was able to be there, but also because in some way you can enjoy it as well!!
"Todo depende del color del cristal con que se mira." William Shakespeare.
Y no solo el color es importante, es la forma en que lo vemos la que nos puede afectar en formas diferentes. Como escribí antes, me siento felíz de haber podido estar ahí, pero también porque de alguna forma ustedes también pueden disfrutarlo!!


No comments:

Post a Comment