Monday 17 October 2016

Fall!!! - Otoño!!!

After some weeks without posting pictures, here you have some of the spectacular Fall I'm enjoying!!!!
A sunny Sunday afternoon took my camera and to Bear Creek Park I went, and with these pictures you can see why I'm saying I'm enjoying Fall so much!!!  
I won't be writing about each one of them, but hope that anyway you'll enjoy the colors and the beauty!!
Luego de varias semanas sin bajar fotos, aquí tienen algunas del otoño espectacular que estoy disfrutando!!!!
Una soleada tarde de domingo cogí mi cámara y me fuí para el parque Quebrada del oso, y con estas fotos pueden ver por qué digo que estoy gozando tanto del otoño!!!
No voy a escribir sobre cada una de ellas, pero espero que de todas formas disfrutarán los colores y la belleza!!  

As I wrote to my family, they look very nice but no way I'll try any of them!!
Como le escribí a mi familia, lucen preciosos pero ni por casualidad los probaré!!






 

Yes, it's Fall but we still have flowers!!
Si, es otoño pero aún tenemos flores!!



The "meaning" of being in the right place, at the right moment!!
El "significado" de estar en el lugar correcto, en el momento correcto!!





The ones at the beginning and this one are some mushrooms I saw that day, but will post some more from other ones I saw another day that are just spectacular!!
Los del principio y éste son algunos de los hongos que ví ese día, pero bajaré más de otros que ví otro día que son simplemente espectaculares!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment