Friday 25 December 2015

October. - Octubre.

And here you have more from Autumn 2015!!
Y aqui tienen mas de Otono 2015!!

Remember when I went to vote? Took this one and the next one meanwhile resting seated on a bench and enjoying the colors around!!
Recuerdan cuando fui a votar? Tome esta y la siguiente mientras descansaba sentada en una banca y disfrutando los colores alrededor!!

And even it took me a lot of effort to go to vote, it also helped me to feel great being able to vote for the first time as a Canadian citizen but also taking time to rest and be delighted with the surroundings!!
Y aunque ese dia me tomo bastante esfuerzo, tambien me ayudo a sentirme grandiosa el poder ir a votar por primera vez como ciudadana Canadiense pero tambien el tomarme tiempo para descansar y deleitarme con los alrededores!!

The sweet potato and pecans casserole I prepared for my Thanksgiving dinner (4 days after my surgery and being unable to go out to celebrate!!) It was delicious!!
La patata dulce (batata, boniato) y pacanas que prepare para mi cena de Accion de Gracias (4 dias despues de la cirujia e incapaz de salir a celebrar!!) Estaba deliciosa!!
  
After a rainy morning went to pick up the mail, came back home, grabbed the camera and went back outside to take some pictures!!
Luego de una manana lluviosa fui a recoger el correo, volvi a casa, coji la camara y volvi afuera a tomar algunas fotos!!

Taking my time and walking slowly I came back close to the mail box and took these pictures!!
Tomandome mi tiempo y caminando despacio regrese cerca al apartado postal y tome estas fotos!!

Worth the effort, don't you think?
Valio la pena el esfuerzo, no lo creen?

I think raindrops help everything to look even prettier, don't you agree?!!
Creo que las gotas de lluvia ayudan a que todo luzca aun mas hermoso, no estan de acuerdo?!!

Did you know snails can live up to 15 years?, incredible!!
Sabian que los caracolitos pueden vivir hasta 15 anos?, increible!!

Yes, I'm enjoying a lot taking pictures of the moon!!!!
Si, estoy disfrutando bastante tomando fotos de la luna!!!!

And to finish with October's pictures, not a full moon but beautiful anyway!!
Y para terminar con las fotos de Octubre, no es una luna llena pero hermosa de todas formas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment