Saturday 25 April 2015

Enjoying Spring!! - Disfrutando la Primavera!!

2 months after the last one, but the important thing is that I'm here again!!
Very busy and not in the mood or very tired, but I'll try to continue posting them more frequently, even if that means not writing about most of them!!
2 meses despues del ultimo, pero lo importante es que aqui estoy de nuevo!!
Muy ocupada y sin animo o muy cansada, pero tratare de seguir bajando mas frecuentemente, asi eso signifique que no escriba sobre la mayoria de ellas!!

And here are the roses I gave to myself for Valentine's (Feb. 14!!!)
Y aqui tienen las rosas que me di para San Valentin (Feb. 14!!!)

 
I printed some (this one included) to 8 x 10, you'll see them hanged later!!
Imprimi algunas (esta incluida) a mas o menos 20 x 25 cms., ya las veran colgadas mas tarde!!
 
And this one too, love the little drops!!
Y esta tambien, me encantan las gotas de agua!!

Yes, was February and my poinsettia was still looking beautiful!!
Si, era Febrero y mi poinsetia todavia lucia hermosa!! 



And here I finish with the roses, next time, another "subject"!!
Y aqui termino con las rosas, la proxima, otro "tema"!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment