Sunday 11 January 2015

Jan. 10 - 2015. Enero 10 - 2015.

Jan. 10 2015, I had, so far, the most spectacular day of this new year!!

One of my plans for this year is to have an exposition with some of my pictures, and a friend told me that I'll need a better camera (professional) if I want to become a professional photographer. I decided to follow his advice, and some days after Christmas, taking advantage of the boxing week sales, went and got a new camera, a Canon EOS 70D, a wonderful one!!
And January 10 2015, I went to Lynn Valley, trying to enjoy some snow and the new camera, and even didn't have any snow, it was foggy and I had a wonderful time!!
All the pictures this time are from the new camera, took some with the other one but this time I'm posting just the ones with the new one, later I'll post some from the other one too!!

10 de Enero del 2015, tuve, hasta ahora, el dia mas espectacular de este nuevo ano!!

Uno de mis planes para este ano es hacer una exposicion con algunas de mis fotos, y un amigo me dijo que necesitaba una camara mejor (profesional) si quiero convertirme en fotografa profesional. Decidi seguir su consejo, y unos dias despues de Navidad, aproveche las rebajas de despues de Navidad, y fui y me compre una nueva camara, una Canon EOS 70D, una maravilla!!
Y el 10 de Enero del 2015, me fui al Valle Lynn, tratando de disfrutar algo de nieve y la camara nueva, y aunque no habia nieve, estaba con neblina y tuve un dia formidable!!
Las fotos de esta vez son todas de la camara nueva, tome algunas con la otra camara tambien pero en esta tanda estoy bajando nada mas de la nueva, mas tarde bajare algunas de la otra tambien!!

Part of the river, with the fog making it looks "enchanted"!!!
Parte del rio, con la neblina haciendolo lucir "encantado"!!!

And from the same position that I took the first one, but looking to the right, part of the "natural pool", and what a difference!!
Y desde el mismo punto que tome la primera, pero mirando hacia la derecha, parte de la "piscina natural", y que diferencia!!

And again to the left!!
Y de nuevo a la izquierda!!

Doesn't it look like a beast? I thought about it once I saw it!!
No parece una bestia? Yo pense que si apenas lo vi!!

And continuing with my walk, nature amazing me everywhere I was looking at!! Love that fungus!!
Y continuando con mi caminata, la naturaleza asombrandome para donde mirara!! Me encanta ese hongo!!

Yes, you guessed, a close up!! Doesn't it look amazing? I think so!!
Si, adivinaron, un acercamiento!! No luce asombroso? Yo asi lo creo!!

There is a place in the park called "the twin waterfalls", this is one of them .....
Hay un lugar en el parque que se llama "las cascadas gemelas", esta es una de ellas .....

And again, another close up!! Love the transparency of the water!!
Y de nuevo, otro acercamiento!! Adoro la claridad del agua!!

And continuing with "animals", this one looks like a "bird" to me (the big leaf being the head!!)
Y continuando con "animales", esta se me parece a un "ave" (con la hoja grande como cabeza!!)

The way to the suspension bridge, and yes, there I went!!
El camino para ir al puente colgante, y si, para alli me fui!!

On the way to the suspension bridge. It's a beautiful park!!
En camino al puente colgante. Es un hermoso parque!!

And here you have it, the Lynn Canyon suspension bridge!! I really dislike it. Before our wedding, we went with a friend and John said that the look in my face our wedding day was showing the same terror that crossing the bridge!! Thing that wasn't true, I wasn't terrified that day!!!
Y aqui lo tienen, el puente colgante del Canon Lynn!! Realmente me aterra. Antes de nuestra boda, fuimos con un amigo y John dijo que mi cara el dia de la boda mostraba el mismo terror que cruzando el puente!! Cosa que no era cierta, yo no estaba aterrorizada ese dia!!!

Going to the other side!! And being "brave" enough to lift the camera and shoot!! And for the ones thinking about it, the person up there wasn't me.
Pasando al otro lado!! Y con la suficiente "valentia" de levantar la camara y disparar!! Y para las personas pensandolo, la persona ahi arriba no era yo. 

I wish I could feel more comfortable crossing it, but can't help myself, is a petrifying experience every time I cross it!!
Quisiera sentirme mas comoda cruzandolo, pero no puedo evitarlo, es una experiencia que me petrifica cada vez que lo cruzo!!
 
And after being at the other side, wanted to go to another place (the lake), and the way to go was on the other side!!!, then I needed to cross it again, a second time!!!
Y luego de estar en el otro lado, queria ir a otro lugar (el lago), y el camino a seguir estaba al otro lado!!!, asi que necesite cruzarlo de nuevo, una segunda vez!!

On my way to the lake!!
En mi ruta al lago!!


Another fungus, and as amazing as the other one!!
Otro hongo, y tan espectacular como el otro!!


Arriving to the lake, and yes, that's fog!!! Wanted to seat down on that bench, but was pretty wet!!
LLegando al lago, y si, eso es neblina!!! Queria sentarme en ese banca, pero estaba bien mojada!!

Finally, Rice lake. And what you are "thinking" is water,  is ice!!
Finalmente, el lago Arroz. Y lo que estan "pensando" que es agua, es hielo!!

Very similar ones, but I was fascinated taking pictures there!!
Muy similares, pero estaba fascinada tomando fotos ahi!!








You can see the ice clearer on this one, very thin, but ice!!
Con esta pueden ver el hielo mas claro, muy delgado, pero hielo!!
 
The entry to the pier.
La entrada al muelle.



Same place, with some minutes difference!!
Mismo lugar, con unos minutos de diferencia!!

Love the fog!!
Adoro la neblina!!

Canada Place at night. Coming back from North Vancouver, took the seabus to come back to Vancouver.
Canada Place de noche. Regresando de Vancouver Norte, tome el seabus (como un ferry, pero no se puede salir!) para regresar a Vancouver.



Harbor Centre. A beautiful view from the other side, maybe next time!!
El centro del puerto. Una hermosa vista desde el otro lado, talvez para la proxima!!

    

No comments:

Post a Comment