Tuesday 20 November 2012

Winter wonderland!! - Invierno maravilloso!!

Last weekend John took me to Mt. Seymour, a nice ski resort in Vancouver, to enjoy the first snow of the season!! Was a rainy, foggy, windy day, but I didn't care too much about it, just trying to enjoy the snow as much as I could...... and John enjoying seeing me so happy. Up there was snowing a little and with the wind, it was hitting my face, but anyway, enjoyed a lot my first snow of the season!!!!
Unfortunately I didn't take a lot of pictures, the battery of my camera went empty up there, and even John had his camera ...... his memory card went full after a couple of pictures!!
Anyway, it's Dec. 19 today, and I just want to post it now, then, as the saying says ''a picture worth more than a thousand words'', I'm not commenting about all of them!!  
El pasado fin de semana John me llevo a Mt. Seymour, un resort de esqui muy bonito en Vancouver, para disfrutar de la primera nieve de la temporada!! Fue un dia lluvioso, con neblina, con bastante viento, pero a mi no me importo mucho, simplemente estaba tratando de disfrutar de la nieve tanto como pudiera ..... y John disfrutando de verme tan feliz. Alli arriba estaba nevando un poco y con el viento, la nieve golpeaba mi cara, pero de todas formas, disfrute muchisimo de la primera nieve de la temporada!!!!
Desafortunadamente no tome muchas fotos, la bateria de mi camara se descargo estando alli, y aunque John llevaba su camara .... la tarjeta de memoria se le lleno luego de un par de fotos!!
De todas formas, hoy es Dic. 19 y solo quiero publicar ya el blog, asi que como dice el dicho, ''una imagen vale mas que mil palabras'', no estoy comentando todas las fotos!!    

 Just arrived and enjoying already the beauty and the ''solitude'', just 2-3 cars around!!
Acabando de llegar y disfrutando de la belleza y la ''soledad'', solo habia 2-3 carros alrededor!!
 
Beautiful enough day to enjoy the snow around!!!
Un dia suficientemente hermoso para disfrutar de la nieve!!!
 
So glad to be able to enjoy such a gorgeous natural scenario!!
Tan afortunada de poder disfrutar de un escenario natural tan espectacular!!

I can understand that certain people doesn't like the snow, but cannot understand people saying is not pretty when fresh and white, it's an amazing spectacle!!!
Puedo entender que a cierta gente no le guste la nieve, pero no entiendo a la gente diciendo que no es bonita recien caida y blanquita, es un espectaculo asombroso!!!
 
And even John is one of the ones that doesn't like it, he enjoys seeing me happy .... and even let me take pictures of him!!!
Y aunque John es uno de los que no les gusta, disfruta viendome feliz ..... y hasta me deja tomarle fotos!!!

And fortunately, it's there for us just to enjoy it!!
Y afortunadamente, esta alli para nosotros simplemente disfrutarla!!
  



Love this one!! Me encanta esta!!






Love this one, can you ''see'' the snow and the wind?!!
Me encanta esta, pueden ''ver'' la nieve y el viento?!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment