Sunday 8 April 2012

Easter - Pascua

 Easter Sunday and we decided to go to the marina for John to fix something on the  boat ..... meanwhile I enjoyed a walk around the marina!! But before leaving, took some pictures!!
Domingo de Pascua y decidimos ir a la marina para John arreglar algo en el velero .... mientras yo disfrutaba de una caminata alrededor de la marina!! Pero antes de irnos, tome algunas fotos!!
  
 Most of you know this flower as ''weed'', but for me it's just a beautiful flower!!
Mucha gente conoce esta flor como ''maleza'', pero para mi es simplemente una flor hermosa!!

 But of course, I'm a lot more happier knowing that my favorite flowers, tulips, are on their way!!!
Pero por supuesto, estoy dichosa sabiendo que mis flores favoritas, los tulipanes, ya vienen en camino!!!

 These ones are in the front garden of the house!!
Estos estan en el jardin del frente de la casa!!

 And these ones, at the marina!!
Y estas, en la marina!!

 Love this one, sure you can ''feel'' the breeze that was blowing!!
Me encanta esta, seguro que pueden ''sentir'' la briza que estaba soplando!!

 Another beautiful ''weed''
Otra preciosa ''maleza''

 And now, the best part of the trip to the marina!!
Y ahora, la mejor parte del viaje a la marina!!

 Last year, when I was in Spain, John told me about a goose in a flower pot at the marina. She had some goslings .... and I really hope they will have some more this year that I can enjoy .... and you too!!
El ano pasado, cuando estaba en Espana, John me dijo que habia una ganza en una matera en la marina. Tuvo unos cuantos gansitos ...... y espero que tendran mas este ano que yo pueda disfrutar .... y ustedes tambien!!

 It doesn't matter if the plant is blooming .... I'm very comfy here!!!
No importa que la planta este brotando ..... yo estoy muy comoda aqui!!!

And with my partner being protective as well, I feel completely safe!!
Y con mi companero protegiendome tambien, me siento completamente segura!!

No comments:

Post a Comment